This website is intended for use by adults only. The content and all information provided herein is for your informational use only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any manner. The statements quoted on this website reflect the views and opinions of the patient; Medtronic has not verified any claims and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. Statements have been provided by patients of their own free will and Medtronic has had no editorial input into the substance or form of these statements. The patient stories provided are experiences specific to a particular patient. Responses to a particular intervention may vary from patient to patient. Always talk with your physician about diagnosis and treatment information and ensure that you understand and carefully follow that information.
All links to the social media sites are provided for your convenience, and such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Medtronic, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external web sites, of any comments or responses posted to any web site or social media site by you or anyone else. By submitting any content to any of the social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Medtronic may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes. Medtronic shall make reasonable efforts to monitor the content posted on the social media platforms that it manages and Medtronic reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems to be inappropriate (e.g. offensive comments, spam) on those Medtronic platforms.
© 2014 Medtronic of Canada, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means without permission from Medtronic International Trading Sarl.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MiniMed, Paradigm and Medtronic CareLink are registered trademarks and Veo, Bolus Wizard, Guardian, Enlite are trademarks of Medtronic of Canada Ltd. CONTOUR is a trademark of Bayer Healthcare LLC.
1. Bergenstal RM, Tamborlane WV, Ahmann A, et al. Effectiveness of sensor-augmented insulin-pump therapy in type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2010;363(4):311-320
2. Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Continuous Glucose Monitoring Study Group. Continuous glucose monitoring and intensive treatment of Type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2008;359:1464-1476.
3. Corriveau EA, Durso PJ, Kaufman ED, et coll. Effect of CareLink ®, an internet based insulin pump monitoring system, on glycemic control in rural and urban children with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Pediatr Diabetes. 2008;9(Partii):360-366.
4. Bergenstal RM, Klonoff DC, Garg SK. E t al. N Engl J Med. June 22, 2013DOI: 10.1056 / NEJMoa1303576
5. Data on file from only voluntary CareLink Personal Paradigm Veo Uploads available from May 1, 2011 to Sep 9, 2014 evaluated. Presented at Medtronic EASD CGM roundtable.
*2015 proprietary market research. Data on file.
** Terms and conditions apply.