Our MiniMed® Veo™ Insulin Pump system offers:
- Advanced protection
- Designed for you
- Peace of mind
The MiniMed® Veo™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring system with Low Glucose Suspend features innovative technology to more closely mimic the way a healthy pancreas delivers basal insulin to the body. It has been clinically proven to reduce hypoglycemia events, delivering you better glucose control 1,2,3.
Low Glucose Suspend- proven to reduce hypoglycemia3
The MiniMed Veo insulin pump is the only system built with predictive alerts and a Low Glucose Suspend feature. Low Glucose Suspend (LGS) automatically suspends insulin delivery for up to two hours when your glucose levels fall to a preset level. LGS has been clinically proven to reduce hypoglycemia3, helping to give you the protection you need.
Some of the benefits of CGM include:
Based on your sensor glucose values, the MiniMed Veo can predict when you are approaching low blood glucose levels 30 minutes in advance
CGM allows you to read your glucose levels at any time- keeping you informed around the clock
Set alarms to let you know when you are going too high or too low
Designed with you in mind
Diabetes can already be complicated. Your insulin pump system shouldn't be.
The MiniMed Veo has many features designed with you in mind, including:
- Insulin Delivery Options
- Program basal and bolus rates as low as 0.025 units
- Bolus WizardTM Calculator simplifies your insulin doses by doing the math for you
- Alert Directed Navigation to reduce the number of steps and button pushes
- Two different reservoir sizes to meet your insulin needs
- Missed Bolus Reminder to help prevent post-meal highs
Simplicity and discretion
The MiniMed Veo comes with the exclusive CONTOUR® NEXT LINK glucose meter from Bayer, designed to wirelessly send glucose readings to your pump.
Make it your own
Choose the colour that fits your personality with 5 colour options available. Plus, you can choose from hundreds of unique skins for your Veo™ insulin pump or design your own.
Delivering Peace of Mind
The MiniMed® Veo™ has the flexibility to accommodate your body’s unique requirements with minimum basal and bolus rates of 0.025 units per hour, a max bolus that can be set at any level up to 75 units, and a 1:1 insulin to carb ratio. It also gives you the freedom to set your own routine. Eat, sleep and exercise whenever you like.
- 1 Bergenstal RM, Tamborlane WV, Ahmann A, et al. Effectiveness of sensor-augmented insulin-pump therapy in type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2010;363 (4):311-320
- 2 Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Continuous Glucose Monitoring Study Group. Continuous glucose monitoring and intensive treatment of Type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2008;359:1464-1476.
- 3 Bergenstal RM, Klono_ DC, Garg SK. et al. N Engl J Med. June 22, 2013DOI: 10.1056 / NEJMoa1303576